I love having a hand in helping people achieve their lifelong goals and dreams. – Kimberly Doner
You have a busy life that’s always unfolding, and your home is the centerpiece of that story. There’s nothing like knowing you’re in the hands of an agent who’s not only capable, but who actually cares about your future. Whether you’re buying or selling, my team and I are wholeheartedly committed to earning your trust, exceeding your expectations, and serving your real estate needs for life.
Over 90% of our business is from repeat clients and referrals.
Hi! I’m Kimberly Doner, seasoned real estate agent specializing in residential buying and selling in the greater South Bay area. I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley and live in Torrance with my firefighter/paramedic husband, our two spunky little girls, and our 135 lb. Newfoundland dog. We love escaping to the mountains in the winter to go snowboarding!
My clients really appreciate how simple and straightforward we make it all. We’ve gotten the processes down to a science.
– Kimberly Doner
Real estate is like my third child! I know it inside out, love it deeply, and have been through its ups and downs. Over the years, I’ve refined a very meticulous system of processes and a stellar roster of resources that have proven successful time after time — and I can’t wait to share them with you!
- 90% of business comes from repeat past clients and referrals because we treat every client like gold.
- List-to-sales price ratio is 104%, meaning that I consistently sell my listings over the asking price.
- Over 80 five-star reviews on Zillow and over 30 five-star reviews on Yelp because clients love working with our team and are happy to provide testimonials.
- The average length of time my listings are on the market is 9.4 days, which means that not only do I consistently sell above listing price, I usually do it in record time.
I use the nuances of real estate law and polite firmness in negotiations to get my clients what they want.
– Kimberly Doner
Meet Kim’s Team
Knowing we’ve served you well is what helps us sleep soundly at night.
– Lauren Andrews
A small-yet-seasoned team means you’ll never be passed off to another agent. Instead, you’ll get the added support of dedicated professionals who are intimately acquainted with your file, understand every facet of the process, and ensure you’re always taken care of quickly and effectively.
My executive assistant, Lauren, is a licensed agent herself which means another set of seasoned “feet on the street” to preview properties, keep the ball rolling, and ensure we never miss a beat.
Instead of trying to be the “Jack of all trades,” I’ve cultivated a team of trusted experts who are specialists in their respective fields. Together, we’re a well-oiled machine that knows how to get the job done.
- As Kimberly Doner’s Executive Assistant, Lauren plays a critical role in expediting transactions and ensuring excellence in client services.
- Lauren is a highly-motivated, licensed Real Estate Assistant.
- Lauren began her career in real estate with Keller Williams, starting off at the front desk and working her way up into the Agent Services and Marketing Coordinator Position within the office.
Transaction Coordinator, Coastal Coordination
- Cindy assists by generating documents, collecting signatures, tracking deadlines, and compiling a complete transaction file.
- Her commitment to all the parties involved is to respond promptly and take the necessary actions to complete the task at hand.
- She been in real estate since 2008 and received her California Real Estate license in 2016.
Escrow Office – Guaranty Escrow
- Melissa's expertise, accuracy, and meticulous attention to detail ensures your escrow transactions go smoothly at every stage.
- She goes above and beyond to make certain your transaction closes on time — every time!
- Clients describe Melissa as quick, efficient, friendly, patient, and professional.
Photography Services – Light Your Property
- Marcelo Lagos is the Light Your Property founder and a high-end real estate and architectural photographer with experience both in the US and in Europe.
- He works with cutting-edge equipment and retouching software to showcase the very best in property listings.
Owner – First Impression Design
- Jodi Bader has been a Realtor since 1998 and Judy Bader has over 15 years of design experience in the retail and merchandise industry.
- They consider a home’s style, location, price range and prospective buyer before creating a series of first impressions that showcase its best features and allow buyers to visualize living there.
Owner and Principal Designer Staged Right
- From staging to interior design, Staged Right! covers all aspects of design for homeowners.
- Owner and principal designer, Laura Kistemaker, has been a designer for 20 years.
- Working in corporate marketing management prior to that fosters Laura’s creative-yet-business-minded approach to all of her design and staging projects.
Compass is a real estate company with a purpose. Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.
As an innovative residential real estate firm, Compass empowers its agents so they have more time for advising their clients. With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup and the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate. To lead the industry requires the smartest tools built by the brightest minds across engineering, design, and strategy.
Through our proprietary platform, Compass is changing how agents and clients navigate the process of finding or selling a home. Since its launch in 2012, Compass aims to simplify the real estate process, one market at a time. With agents and teams serving vibrant communities coast to coast, Compass is now the country’s largest independent real estate brokerage.
What our Clients think
I've sat here for over an hour trying to find the right adjectives to describe Kim, articulate our gratitude to her, and words are failing me. Our real estate story is like so many of yours and I'm sharing just a small portion of a much larger story.Kalei M. 7/15/2016
When... read more
Highly likely to recommend Kimberly Doner and her energic and dedicated executive assistant Lauren Andrews make an incredible team. She worked with my wife and I on finding a suitable condo or townhouse at the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018. My wife and I selected her to work with after first... read morezuser20151107112338890 3/14/2018
Our experience in selling our California home with Kim Doner has been incredible. Being in the mortgage business and know a lot of agents, with so many agents to choose from we are beyond happy to have chosen Kim. She went above and beyond our expectations as a... read moreJenn M. 10/31/2017
Highly likely to recommend Kim Doner has been representing my wife and I since 2015. Initially we were just keeping tabs on what's going on in the market. After we were married in 2016 we became much more serious in finding a home and raising a family. Kim always checked in... read moreepsteink2002 5/13/2018
I can't express how strongly I recommend Kim Donor as a realtor. Long before she became my agent in the sale of my home she put together a beautiful portfolio of comps and other valuable information at no cost to me. Four years later I didn't think twice about who... read moreRobin K. 7/25/2017
I don't even know where to start. 10 Years ago, my husband found Kim and was interested in selling our home in Torrance to get off a busy street. She showed him countless other homes and he decided not to sell at that time. Kim had continued to show us... read moreLia R. 8/12/2019
Highly likely to recommend If you are looking for a real estate agent that combines professionalism, expertise in her field, and is easy to work with, look no further than Kim Doner. Kim is an excellent agent and we would 100% recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell a home!jenvv07 4/02/2020
We interviewed several... read more
Highly likely to recommend Kim Doner has been representing my wife and I since 2015. Initially we were just keeping tabs on what's going on in the market. After we were married in 2016 we became much more serious in finding a home and raising a family. Kim always checked in... read moreepsteink2002 5/14/2018
Kim's work ethic is unparalleled. She quickly managed all tasks, large and small, with great efficiency. Kim saw the true value of our home and was able to get us our desired selling price BEFORE we even listed the property. Kim is professional, trustworthy and knows the market and real... read moreN K. 1/03/2020
I cannot say enough positive comments to describe our experience with Kimberly. After interviewing 3 Realtors from 3 different companies, our choice was clear, Kimberly made a great impression from the beginning, knowledgeable, caring, respectful and great ideas to make our experience smooth, easy going, with the ultimate... read moreRobert Z. 4/25/2017
Highly likely to recommend Our family just undertook a daunting challenge to buy and sell a home in a very short period of time. With three small children and long hours at work, we desperately needed a strong realtor to guide and support us thru the process. Kim far exceeded the realm... read moreryandornbusch 11/20/2019
Highly likely to recommend When my wife and I decided to buy our first home, we interviewed several agents in the South Bay and were so impressed with Kim. Highly personable, extremely knowledgeable on the South Bay, and a great process guide, Kim made the purchase process extremely smooth and enjoyable for us.Brad B. 2/28/2018
Kim... read more
Highly likely to recommend As soon as my family decided to move out of Torrance, I mentioned it to Kim who we've known as our neighbor and our neighborhood real estate expert for quite some time. She had our home sold almost instantly (without even going on the market!) for a substantial amount over... read moreTahliaDelaoNeumann 7/14/2019
Highly likely to recommend My wife and I recently relocated from SoFla to SoCal. Kim Doner, and her assistant Lauren Andrews, helped make this a very smooth transition. They were friendly, helpful, hard-working, and always available. But above all, they were excellent listeners to our needs and wants in order to... read moregbe386 11/24/2019