I love having a hand in helping people achieve their lifelong goals and dreams. – Kimberly Doner
You have a busy life that’s always unfolding, and your home is the centerpiece of that story. There’s nothing like knowing you’re in the hands of an agent who’s not only capable, but who actually cares about your future. Whether you’re buying or selling, my team and I are wholeheartedly committed to earning your trust, exceeding your expectations, and serving your real estate needs for life.
Over 90% of our business is from repeat clients and referrals.
Hi! I’m Kimberly Doner, seasoned real estate agent specializing in residential buying and selling in the greater South Bay area. I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley and live in Torrance with my firefighter/paramedic husband, our two spunky little girls, and our 135 lb. Newfoundland dog. We love escaping to the mountains in the winter to go snowboarding!
My clients really appreciate how simple and straightforward we make it all. We’ve gotten the processes down to a science.
– Kimberly Doner
Real estate is like my third child! I know it inside out, love it deeply, and have been through its ups and downs. Over the years, I’ve refined a very meticulous system of processes and a stellar roster of resources that have proven successful time after time — and I can’t wait to share them with you!
- 90% of business comes from repeat past clients and referrals because we treat every client like gold.
- List-to-sales price ratio is 104%, meaning that I consistently sell my listings over the asking price.
- Over 75 five-star reviews on Zillow and over 30 five-star reviews on Yelp because clients love working with our team and are happy to provide testimonials.
- The average length of time my listings are on the market is 9.6 days, which means that not only do I consistently sell above listing price, I usually do it in record time.
I use the nuances of real estate law and polite firmness in negotiations to get my clients what they want.
– Kimberly Doner
Meet Kim’s Team
Knowing we’ve served you well is what helps us sleep soundly at night.
– Lauren Andrews
A small-yet-seasoned team means you’ll never be passed off to another agent. Instead, you’ll get the added support of dedicated professionals who are intimately acquainted with your file, understand every facet of the process, and ensure you’re always taken care of quickly and effectively.
My executive assistant, Lauren, is a licensed agent herself which means another set of seasoned “feet on the street” to preview properties, keep the ball rolling, and ensure we never miss a beat.
Instead of trying to be the “Jack of all trades,” I’ve cultivated a team of trusted experts who are specialists in their respective fields. Together, we’re a well-oiled machine that knows how to get the job done.
- As Kimberly Doner’s Executive Assistant, Lauren plays a critical role in expediting transactions and ensuring excellence in client services.
- Lauren is a highly-motivated, licensed Real Estate Assistant.
- Lauren began her career in real estate with Keller Williams, starting off at the front desk and working her way up into the Agent Services and Marketing Coordinator Position within the office.
Transaction Coordinator, Coastal Coordination
- Cris manages and monitors all the paperwork and deadlines throughout every step of the process from the time a seller accepts an offer through the close of escrow.
- She is a licensed real estate agent with 10+ years experience as a transaction coordinator who manages 50-60 files at any given time!
- Clients have recognized Cris as a go-getter with a sense of urgency and a can-do attitude who simplifies the paperwork process.
Escrow Office – Guaranty Escrow
- Melissa's expertise, accuracy, and meticulous attention to detail ensures your escrow transactions go smoothly at every stage.
- She goes above and beyond to make certain your transaction closes on time — every time!
- Clients describe Melissa as quick, efficient, friendly, patient, and professional.
Photography Services – Light Your Property
- Marcelo Lagos is the Light Your Property founder and a high-end real estate and architectural photographer with experience both in the US and in Europe.
- He works with cutting-edge equipment and retouching software to showcase the very best in property listings.
Owner – First Impression Design
- Jodi Bader has been a Realtor since 1998 and Judy Bader has over 15 years of design experience in the retail and merchandise industry.
- They consider a home’s style, location, price range and prospective buyer before creating a series of first impressions that showcase its best features and allow buyers to visualize living there.
Owner and Principal Designer Staged Right
- From staging to interior design, Staged Right! covers all aspects of design for homeowners.
- Owner and principal designer, Laura Kistemaker, has been a designer for 20 years.
- Working in corporate marketing management prior to that fosters Laura’s creative-yet-business-minded approach to all of her design and staging projects.
Compass is a real estate company with a purpose. Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.
As an innovative residential real estate firm, Compass empowers its agents so they have more time for advising their clients. With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup and the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate. To lead the industry requires the smartest tools built by the brightest minds across engineering, design, and strategy.
Through our proprietary platform, Compass is changing how agents and clients navigate the process of finding or selling a home. Since its launch in 2012, Compass aims to simplify the real estate process, one market at a time. With agents and teams serving vibrant communities coast to coast, Compass is now the country’s largest independent real estate brokerage.
What our Clients think
I cannot say enough positive comments to describe our experience with Kimberly. After interviewing 3 Realtors from 3 different companies, our choice was clear, Kimberly made a great impression from the beginning, knowledgeable, caring, respectful and great ideas to make our experience smooth, easy going, with the ultimate goal... read moreRobert Z. 4/25/2017
Highly likely to recommend As soon as my family decided to move out of Torrance, I mentioned it to Kim who we've known as our neighbor and our neighborhood real estate expert for quite some time. She had our home sold almost instantly (without even going on the market!) for a substantial amount over... read moreTahliaDelaoNeumann 7/14/2019
I can't express how strongly I recommend Kim Donor as a realtor. Long before she became my agent in the sale of my home she put together a beautiful portfolio of comps and other valuable information at no cost to me. Four years later I didn't think twice about who... read moreRobin K. 7/25/2017
Highly likely to recommend I had an extremely positive experience working with Kim Doner and her team during the recent sale of my home. I contacted Kim after seeing positive results when she represented the seller in the sale of a neighboring unit in my townhome complex. From day one, Kim was... read moremaize 3/31/2018
Highly likely to recommend Kim gave us a great first-time home buying experience in 2012 and she delivered once again when we purchased our second home this month. She helped us buy in our desired neighborhood where listings are scarce and homes are snatched up within days they hit the market. In this competitive... read moreuser583159 2/08/2018
Kim was, seriously, the best you could ever ask for. She got down to business immediately and met and exceeded all expectations. On top of that, she is just SUPER COOL, laid back - and her service is so personal - she gave me all kinds of advice on the... read moreKate L. 8/18/2013
Kim Doner helped me purchase my first house and her work was amazing! She helped me from the very start, learning about all the ins and outs of home buying, all the way to end and continues to stay in contact whenever I need any help. She was knowledgeable, efficient,... read moreM B. 1/27/2018
We recently purchased a property in South Redondo, but live out of state. From the first interaction with Kim, we knew we were in great hands. Kim quickly engaged in our pursuit of a second home and did not stop until we were completely satisfied. Kim is very knowledgeable and... read moreMatt M. 4/30/2019
Our experience with Kimberly and her team was nothing short of amazing! They made the experience for us as stress-free as possible. They found us a place in the area we wanted and under our budget! That was no easy task. We could not believe the incredible amount of patience... read moreGrant U. 10/24/2018
Highly likely to recommend To whom it may concern,Nonnacathy 11/08/2018
If you are looking for a real estate agent Kimberly Doner is your lady for you. She sold our house in 1 day getting more than what we asked. She is extremely professional, personable, and detailed oriented. She staged our home to sell using a dynamic... read more
Highly likely to recommend As first-time buyers and fairly new to the area, Kim was excellent in making the process as smooth as possible.kevinjfisher 4/24/2018
She helped us find properties within our budget and geographic requirements and when we were ready to make an offer, she guided us through the process and all of the documents... read more
Hello potential buyer(s),Stephanie G. 8/09/2018
First of all congratulations on your future home! From our experience, we know that Kimberly Doner is an amazing realtor that will be the best choice for you. Before we picked Kim as our realtor, we talked to two other realtors that we're also popular picks in... read more
I don't even know where to start. 10 Years ago, my husband found Kim and was interested in selling our home in Torrance to get off a busy street. She showed him countless other homes and he decided not to sell at that time. Kim had continued to show us... read moreLia R. 8/12/2019
Highly likely to recommend We interviewed just over half a dozen realtors before selecting Kim Doner to represent us when selling our family home. While putting the list together for potential agents, we were first drawn to Kim by her strong sales stats and presence in the market specific to our neighborhood and community.... read moreibnanners 1/24/2019