I love having a hand in helping people achieve their lifelong goals and dreams. – Kimberly Doner
You have a busy life that’s always unfolding, and your home is the centerpiece of that story. There’s nothing like knowing you’re in the hands of an agent who’s not only capable, but who actually cares about your future. Whether you’re buying or selling, my team and I are wholeheartedly committed to earning your trust, exceeding your expectations, and serving your real estate needs for life.
Over 90% of our business is from repeat clients and referrals.
Hi! I’m Kimberly Doner, seasoned real estate agent specializing in residential buying and selling in the greater South Bay area. I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley and live in Torrance with my firefighter/paramedic husband, our two spunky little girls, and our 135 lb. Newfoundland dog. We love escaping to the mountains in the winter to go snowboarding!
My clients really appreciate how simple and straightforward we make it all. We’ve gotten the processes down to a science.
– Kimberly Doner
Real estate is like my third child! I know it inside out, love it deeply, and have been through its ups and downs. Over the years, I’ve refined a very meticulous system of processes and a stellar roster of resources that have proven successful time after time — and I can’t wait to share them with you!
- 90% of business comes from repeat past clients and referrals because we treat every client like gold.
- List-to-sales price ratio is 104%, meaning that I consistently sell my listings over the asking price.
- Over 80 five-star reviews on Zillow and over 30 five-star reviews on Yelp because clients love working with our team and are happy to provide testimonials.
- The average length of time my listings are on the market is 9.4 days, which means that not only do I consistently sell above listing price, I usually do it in record time.
I use the nuances of real estate law and polite firmness in negotiations to get my clients what they want.
– Kimberly Doner
Meet Kim’s Team
Knowing we’ve served you well is what helps us sleep soundly at night.
– Lauren Andrews
A small-yet-seasoned team means you’ll never be passed off to another agent. Instead, you’ll get the added support of dedicated professionals who are intimately acquainted with your file, understand every facet of the process, and ensure you’re always taken care of quickly and effectively.
My executive assistant, Lauren, is a licensed agent herself which means another set of seasoned “feet on the street” to preview properties, keep the ball rolling, and ensure we never miss a beat.
Instead of trying to be the “Jack of all trades,” I’ve cultivated a team of trusted experts who are specialists in their respective fields. Together, we’re a well-oiled machine that knows how to get the job done.
- As Kimberly Doner’s Executive Assistant, Lauren plays a critical role in expediting transactions and ensuring excellence in client services.
- Lauren is a highly-motivated, licensed Real Estate Assistant.
- Lauren began her career in real estate with Keller Williams, starting off at the front desk and working her way up into the Agent Services and Marketing Coordinator Position within the office.
Transaction Coordinator, Coastal Coordination
- Cris manages and monitors all the paperwork and deadlines throughout every step of the process from the time a seller accepts an offer through the close of escrow.
- She is a licensed real estate agent with 10+ years experience as a transaction coordinator who manages 50-60 files at any given time!
- Clients have recognized Cris as a go-getter with a sense of urgency and a can-do attitude who simplifies the paperwork process.
Escrow Office – Guaranty Escrow
- Melissa's expertise, accuracy, and meticulous attention to detail ensures your escrow transactions go smoothly at every stage.
- She goes above and beyond to make certain your transaction closes on time — every time!
- Clients describe Melissa as quick, efficient, friendly, patient, and professional.
Photography Services – Light Your Property
- Marcelo Lagos is the Light Your Property founder and a high-end real estate and architectural photographer with experience both in the US and in Europe.
- He works with cutting-edge equipment and retouching software to showcase the very best in property listings.
Owner – First Impression Design
- Jodi Bader has been a Realtor since 1998 and Judy Bader has over 15 years of design experience in the retail and merchandise industry.
- They consider a home’s style, location, price range and prospective buyer before creating a series of first impressions that showcase its best features and allow buyers to visualize living there.
Owner and Principal Designer Staged Right
- From staging to interior design, Staged Right! covers all aspects of design for homeowners.
- Owner and principal designer, Laura Kistemaker, has been a designer for 20 years.
- Working in corporate marketing management prior to that fosters Laura’s creative-yet-business-minded approach to all of her design and staging projects.
Compass is a real estate company with a purpose. Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.
As an innovative residential real estate firm, Compass empowers its agents so they have more time for advising their clients. With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup and the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate. To lead the industry requires the smartest tools built by the brightest minds across engineering, design, and strategy.
Through our proprietary platform, Compass is changing how agents and clients navigate the process of finding or selling a home. Since its launch in 2012, Compass aims to simplify the real estate process, one market at a time. With agents and teams serving vibrant communities coast to coast, Compass is now the country’s largest independent real estate brokerage.
What our Clients think
Highly likely to recommend We interviewed just over half a dozen realtors before selecting Kim Doner to represent us when selling our family home. While putting the list together for potential agents, we were first drawn to Kim by her strong sales stats and presence in the market specific to our neighborhood and community.... read moreibnanners 1/24/2019
Highly likely to recommend To whom it may concern,Nonnacathy 11/08/2018
If you are looking for a real estate agent Kimberly Doner is your lady for you. She sold our house in 1 day getting more than what we asked. She is extremely professional, personable, and detailed oriented. She staged our home to sell using a dynamic... read more
Highly likely to recommend Kim was everything you could ask for in a realtor. She was very knowledgeable and responsive for our entire transaction. She utilized social media as well as traditional advertising to try and maximize exposure of our home. Since we were out of state while selling the home, she made all... read moreVWbugGeek 11/07/2018
Kim Doner is awesome! I've worked with her on my real estate needs for over 9 years now. She has assisted me in buying, selling, leasing, and leasing out homes. I've been extremely happy with her service each and every time.Anthony H. 12/05/2016
Most recently I bought a home in Manhattan Beach.... read more
Highly likely to recommend Kim was AMAZING. As first time home buyers, Kim took the time to explain every step of the home buying process from start to finish. When searching for a house, Kim and her equally amazing assistant, Lauren, were proactive and incredibly responsive. They listened to critiques of houses we viewed... read moreMelissa D. 7/22/2018
Highly likely to recommend When my wife and I decided to buy our first home, we interviewed several agents in the South Bay and were so impressed with Kim. Highly personable, extremely knowledgeable on the South Bay, and a great process guide, Kim made the purchase process extremely smooth and enjoyable for us.Brad B. 2/28/2018
Kim... read more
Highly likely to recommend It was great working with Kim from the beginning to the end. She informed us of everything during the entire selling and buying process. Kim sold our home above asking with multiple offers in just a few days. She also found us the perfect home in Torrance... read morehappyfmly6 7/10/2019
Kim was such a pleasure to work with! We were in a situation where we wanted to buy the home we were currently renting, and had to do so quickly. This was our first time buying a home, and Kim's professionalism and market expertise helped tremendously when putting together our... read moreNoreen D. 4/12/2017
Highly likely to recommend Kimberly Doner and her energic and dedicated executive assistant Lauren Andrews make an incredible team. She worked with my wife and I on finding a suitable condo or townhouse at the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018. My wife and I selected her to work with after first... read morezuser20151107112338890 3/14/2018
My experience with Kim selling my condo was great. It was my first time ever selling so I wasn't sure what to expect but she gave a good explanation of how the process would go. This meant there would be no surprises along the way - which was very important... read moreNick W. 1/21/2017
Highly likely to recommend As first-time homebuyers, we could not be happier that Kim Doner was by our side to take us through the process. From our first meeting with her, it was obvious that she genuinely cared about us as people and wanted to make sure we found a house that we... read morekristy g. 9/16/2018
Kim Doner is a top-notch real estate agent. We had the pleasure of working with her on two transactions - selling our old house and buying a new home. With her great marketing skills, we virtually had offers on our house before it even went on the market. Kim represented... read moreS W. 11/05/2013
I have been a vendor in the real estate industry for 25 years. I have met and worked with literally thousands of Realtors over that period. Kimberly always seems to have the happiest clients. This is due to the kind and professional way she treats each one of them.Michael B. 10/16/2015
Any... read more
Kim Doner helped me purchase my first house and her work was amazing! She helped me from the very start, learning about all the ins and outs of home buying, all the way to end and continues to stay in contact whenever I need any help. She was knowledgeable, efficient,... read moreM B. 1/27/2018
Kim was everything you could ask for in a realtor. She was very knowledgeable and responsive for our entire transaction. She utilized social media as well as traditional advertising to try and maximize exposure of our home. Since we were out of state while selling the home, she made all... read moreDarryl K. 11/07/2018