I love having a hand in helping people achieve their lifelong goals and dreams. – Kimberly Doner
You have a busy life that’s always unfolding, and your home is the centerpiece of that story. There’s nothing like knowing you’re in the hands of an agent who’s not only capable, but who actually cares about your future. Whether you’re buying or selling, my team and I are wholeheartedly committed to earning your trust, exceeding your expectations, and serving your real estate needs for life.
Over 90% of our business is from repeat clients and referrals.
Hi! I’m Kimberly Doner, seasoned real estate agent specializing in residential buying and selling in the greater South Bay area. I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley and live in Torrance with my firefighter/paramedic husband, our two spunky little girls, and our 135 lb. Newfoundland dog. We love escaping to the mountains in the winter to go snowboarding!
My clients really appreciate how simple and straightforward we make it all. We’ve gotten the processes down to a science.
– Kimberly Doner
Real estate is like my third child! I know it inside out, love it deeply, and have been through its ups and downs. Over the years, I’ve refined a very meticulous system of processes and a stellar roster of resources that have proven successful time after time — and I can’t wait to share them with you!
- 90% of business comes from repeat past clients and referrals because we treat every client like gold.
- List-to-sales price ratio is 104%, meaning that I consistently sell my listings over the asking price.
- Over 80 five-star reviews on Zillow and over 30 five-star reviews on Yelp because clients love working with our team and are happy to provide testimonials.
- The average length of time my listings are on the market is 9.4 days, which means that not only do I consistently sell above listing price, I usually do it in record time.
I use the nuances of real estate law and polite firmness in negotiations to get my clients what they want.
– Kimberly Doner
Meet Kim’s Team
Knowing we’ve served you well is what helps us sleep soundly at night.
– Lauren Andrews
A small-yet-seasoned team means you’ll never be passed off to another agent. Instead, you’ll get the added support of dedicated professionals who are intimately acquainted with your file, understand every facet of the process, and ensure you’re always taken care of quickly and effectively.
My executive assistant, Lauren, is a licensed agent herself which means another set of seasoned “feet on the street” to preview properties, keep the ball rolling, and ensure we never miss a beat.
Instead of trying to be the “Jack of all trades,” I’ve cultivated a team of trusted experts who are specialists in their respective fields. Together, we’re a well-oiled machine that knows how to get the job done.
- As Kimberly Doner’s Executive Assistant, Lauren plays a critical role in expediting transactions and ensuring excellence in client services.
- Lauren is a highly-motivated, licensed Real Estate Assistant.
- Lauren began her career in real estate with Keller Williams, starting off at the front desk and working her way up into the Agent Services and Marketing Coordinator Position within the office.
Transaction Coordinator, Coastal Coordination
- Cris manages and monitors all the paperwork and deadlines throughout every step of the process from the time a seller accepts an offer through the close of escrow.
- She is a licensed real estate agent with 10+ years experience as a transaction coordinator who manages 50-60 files at any given time!
- Clients have recognized Cris as a go-getter with a sense of urgency and a can-do attitude who simplifies the paperwork process.
Escrow Office – Guaranty Escrow
- Melissa's expertise, accuracy, and meticulous attention to detail ensures your escrow transactions go smoothly at every stage.
- She goes above and beyond to make certain your transaction closes on time — every time!
- Clients describe Melissa as quick, efficient, friendly, patient, and professional.
Photography Services – Light Your Property
- Marcelo Lagos is the Light Your Property founder and a high-end real estate and architectural photographer with experience both in the US and in Europe.
- He works with cutting-edge equipment and retouching software to showcase the very best in property listings.
Owner – First Impression Design
- Jodi Bader has been a Realtor since 1998 and Judy Bader has over 15 years of design experience in the retail and merchandise industry.
- They consider a home’s style, location, price range and prospective buyer before creating a series of first impressions that showcase its best features and allow buyers to visualize living there.
Owner and Principal Designer Staged Right
- From staging to interior design, Staged Right! covers all aspects of design for homeowners.
- Owner and principal designer, Laura Kistemaker, has been a designer for 20 years.
- Working in corporate marketing management prior to that fosters Laura’s creative-yet-business-minded approach to all of her design and staging projects.
Compass is a real estate company with a purpose. Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.
As an innovative residential real estate firm, Compass empowers its agents so they have more time for advising their clients. With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup and the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate. To lead the industry requires the smartest tools built by the brightest minds across engineering, design, and strategy.
Through our proprietary platform, Compass is changing how agents and clients navigate the process of finding or selling a home. Since its launch in 2012, Compass aims to simplify the real estate process, one market at a time. With agents and teams serving vibrant communities coast to coast, Compass is now the country’s largest independent real estate brokerage.
What our Clients think
Highly likely to recommend Hello potential buyer(s),yumikka 8/09/2018
First of all congratulations on your future home! From our experience, we know that Kimberly Doner is an amazing realtor that will be the best choice for you. Before we picked Kim as our realtor, we talked to two other realtors that we’re also popular picks in the... read more
I cannot say enough positive comments to describe our experience with Kimberly. After interviewing 3 Realtors from 3 different companies, our choice was clear, Kimberly made a great impression from the beginning, knowledgeable, caring, respectful and great ideas to make our experience smooth, easy going, with the ultimate goal... read moreRobert Z. 4/25/2017
We had someone recommend Kim to us and we couldn't be more grateful for it. She was very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly to work with. Kim always kept us informed and used her expertise to give us the best service. She always went above and beyond - nights and weekends.... read moreJennifer R. 7/25/2017
I had an extremely positive experience working with Kim Doner and her team during the recent sale of my home. I contacted Kim after seeing positive results when she represented the seller in the sale of a neighboring unit in my townhome complex. From day one, Kim was extremely responsive... read moreMark T. 3/31/2018
We are extremely happy using Kim Doner as our agent to sell our home. We decided to interview 3 other agents, she was our last interview and we almost canceled thinking we had made a choice on one of the others. Give yourself the chance and interview her. Just like... read moreApril G. 4/23/2019
I have worked with Kim Doner for about 5 years looking for the perfect house for us. She never got frustrated with the length of time it took or wavered in her commitment to help us find our home. I almost didn't go look at the house we ultimately bought... read moreHolly R. 8/28/2016
Highly likely to recommend As first-time buyers and fairly new to the area, Kim was excellent in making the process as smooth as possible.kevinjfisher 4/24/2018
She helped us find properties within our budget and geographic requirements and when we were ready to make an offer, she guided us through the process and all of the documents... read more
Highly likely to recommend It was great working with Kim from the beginning to the end. She informed us of everything during the entire selling and buying process. Kim sold our home above asking with multiple offers in just a few days. She also found us the perfect home in Torrance... read morehappyfmly6 7/10/2019
Highly likely to recommend When my wife and I decided to buy our first home, we interviewed several agents in the South Bay and were so impressed with Kim. Highly personable, extremely knowledgeable on the South Bay, and a great process guide, Kim made the purchase process extremely smooth and enjoyable for us.Brad B. 2/28/2018
Kim... read more
Highly likely to recommend Kim gave us a great first-time home buying experience in 2012 and she delivered once again when we purchased our second home this month. She helped us buy in our desired neighborhood where listings are scarce and homes are snatched up within days they hit the market. In this competitive... read moreuser583159 2/08/2018
Highly likely to recommend Kim Doner is not only a friend and a neighbor, but a fantastic realtor. Recently, I had the opportunity to work with Kim and her team while purchasing my first home.ryanbakeremail 11/01/2019
Kim and her assistant, Lauren, worked long hours, were always available to answer questions and would go out of... read more
Highly likely to recommend We had such an EXCELLENT experience working with Kimberely Doner! We are first time buyer so had lots of questions throughout the process, and felt that she was able to thoroughly help us understand everything in detail. She made herself available every time we called, texted or emailed, which made... read moremonica a. 2/08/2018
Our experience in selling our California home with Kim Doner has been incredible. Being in the mortgage business and know a lot of agents, with so many agents to choose from we are beyond happy to have chosen Kim. She went above and beyond our expectations as a realtor. The... read moreJenn M. 10/31/2017
Hello potential buyer(s),Stephanie G. 8/09/2018
First of all congratulations on your future home! From our experience, we know that Kimberly Doner is an amazing realtor that will be the best choice for you. Before we picked Kim as our realtor, we talked to two other realtors that we're also popular picks in... read more