I love having a hand in helping people achieve their lifelong goals and dreams. – Kimberly Doner
You have a busy life that’s always unfolding, and your home is the centerpiece of that story. There’s nothing like knowing you’re in the hands of an agent who’s not only capable, but who actually cares about your future. Whether you’re buying or selling, my team and I are wholeheartedly committed to earning your trust, exceeding your expectations, and serving your real estate needs for life.
Over 19% of our business is from repeat clients.
Hi! I’m Kimberly Doner, seasoned real estate agent specializing in residential buying and selling in the greater South Bay area. I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley and live in Torrance with my firefighter/paramedic husband, our two spunky little girls, and our 135 lb. Newfoundland dog. We love escaping to the mountains in the winter to go snowboarding and hunt for fresh powder!
My clients really appreciate how simple and straightforward we make it all. We’ve gotten the processes down to a science.
– Kimberly Doner
Real estate is like my third child! I know it inside out, love it deeply, and have been through its ups and downs. Over the years, I’ve refined a very meticulous system of processes and a stellar roster of resources that have proven successful time after time — and I can’t wait to share them with you!
- 90% of business comes from repeat past clients and referrals because she treats every client like gold.
- Her list-to-sales price ratio is 107%, meaning that she consistently sells her listings above asking price.
- She has over seventy 5-star Reviews on Zillow and over thirty 5-star Reviews on Yelp because clients love working with her and are happy to provide testimonials.
- The average length of time her listings are on the market is 9.6 days, which means that not only does she consistently sell above listing price, she usually does it in record time.
I use the nuances of real estate law and polite firmness in negotiations to get my clients what they want.
– Kimberly Doner
Meet Kim’s Team
Knowing we’ve served you well is what helps us sleep soundly at night.
– Lauren Andrews
A small-yet-seasoned team means you’ll never be passed off to another agent. Instead, you’ll get the added support of dedicated professionals who are intimately acquainted with your file, understand every facet of the process, and ensure you’re always taken care of quickly and effectively.
My executive assistant, Lauren, is a licensed agent herself which means another set of seasoned “feet on the street” to preview properties, keep the ball rolling, and ensure we never miss a beat.
Instead of trying to be the “Jack of all trades,” I’ve cultivated a team of trusted experts who are specialists in their respective fields. Together, we’re a well-oiled machine that knows how to get the job done.
- As Kimberly Doner’s Executive Assistant, Lauren plays a critical role in expediting transactions and ensuring excellence in client services.
- Lauren is a highly-motivated, licensed Real Estate Assistant.
- Lauren began her career in real estate with Keller Williams, starting off at the front desk and working her way up into the Agent Services and Marketing Coordinator Position within the office.
Transaction Coordinator, Coastal Coordination
- Cris manages and monitors all the paperwork and deadlines throughout every step of the process from the time a seller accepts an offer through the close of escrow.
- She is a licensed real estate agent with 10+ years experience as a transaction coordinator who manages 50-60 files at any given time!
- Clients have recognized Cris as a go-getter with a sense of urgency and a can-do attitude who simplifies the paperwork process.
Escrow Office – Guaranty Escrow
- Melissa's expertise, accuracy, and meticulous attention to detail ensures your escrow transactions go smoothly at every stage.
- She goes above and beyond to make certain your transaction closes on time — every time!
- Clients describe Melissa as quick, efficient, friendly, patient, and professional.
Photography Services – Light Your Property
- Marcelo Lagos is the Light Your Property founder and a high-end real estate and architectural photographer with experience both in the US and in Europe.
- He works with cutting-edge equipment and retouching software to showcase the very best in property listings.
Owner – First Impression Design
- Jodi Bader has been a Realtor since 1998 and Judy Bader has over 15 years of design experience in the retail and merchandise industry.
- They consider a home’s style, location, price range and prospective buyer before creating a series of first impressions that showcase its best features and allow buyers to visualize living there.
Owner and Principal Designer Staged Right
- From staging to interior design, Staged Right! covers all aspects of design for homeowners.
- Owner and principal designer, Laura Kistemaker, has been a designer for 20 years.
- Working in corporate marketing management prior to that fosters Laura’s creative-yet-business-minded approach to all of her design and staging projects.
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Graphic Design Team
- Douglas Elliman Real Estate provides custom marketing materials that help properties and clients get noticed in a highly competitive real estate market.
- Services include:
- Individual Property Websites A custom site showcasing your property’s unique features, letting buyers truly envision themselves there..
- Concepts / Campaigns Marketing Strategies, Multimedia Advertising Campaigns and Audience Targeting
- Graphic Design Services Brochures, Flyers, Direct Mail, Online Media, Viral Campaigns, eBlasts
What our Clients think
We met Kim when we had interest in purchasing a home in Torrance. From the beginning Kim was with us every step of the way. We always felt comfortable asking any question and she always took her time answering and ensuring we understood. We had to pull out of the... read moreJeramy V. 9/16/2017
I've sat here for over an hour trying to find the right adjectives to describe Kim, articulate our gratitude to her, and words are failing me. Our real estate story is like so many of yours and I'm sharing just a small portion of a much larger story.Kalei M. 7/15/2016
When we... read more
Highly likely to recommend As first-time buyers and fairly new to the area, Kim was excellent in making the process as smooth as possible.kevinjfisher 4/24/2018
She helped us find properties within our budget and geographic requirements and when we were ready to make an offer, she guided us through the process and all of the documents... read more
We love Kim! My husband and I are so happy and were extremely impressed by our experience with Kim as our agent. From our first meeting with her through the close of escrow for our new home, Kim was smart, professional, attentive to every detail, informative and provided amazing advice.... read moreKatie C. 11/14/2016
My husband and I wanted to move from the Westside to the South Bay and we needed an expert in this area. After meeting with Kim for the first time, we just had a good feeling about Kim. I never imagined that the home buying process could actually be this... read moreBecky C. 7/18/2017
Kim Doner was and absolute pleasure to work with. Without her I would not have gotten the house of my dreams. Her knowledge of the local real estate market was very helpful in closing my deal. I can't recommend her enough. Her 9 years of experience really showed. She was... read moreDarrin S. 3/21/2017
I can't express how strongly I recommend Kim Donor as a realtor. Long before she became my agent in the sale of my home she put together a beautiful portfolio of comps and other valuable information at no cost to me. Four years later I didn't think twice about who... read moreRobin K. 7/25/2017
Highly likely to recommend Kim and her assistant Lauren were great to work with helping my buy my first home. As a first time buyer they walked me through the whole process and I never felt overwhelmed or unprepared for the process. They were incredibly responsive and were available whenever I wanted to check... read moreMatthewHascup 12/18/2018
Highly likely to recommend Kim was everything you could ask for in a realtor. She was very knowledgeable and responsive for our entire transaction. She utilized social media as well as traditional advertising to try and maximize exposure of our home. Since we were out of state while selling the home, she made all... read moreVWbugGeek 11/07/2018
Highly likely to recommend My previous experience with real estate was a very poor advised purchase over 8 years ago that ended in a short sale. Having said that I have been very wary of the whole industry.zuser20170610213620456 2/09/2018
I was referred to Kimberly about 6 years ago to help me find a... read more
Kim Doner has been representing my wife and I since 2015. Initially we were just keeping tabs on what's going on in the market. After we were married in 2016 we became much more serious in finding a home and raising a family. Kim always checked in to see how... read moreKevin E. 5/13/2018
Highly likely to recommend Kim was AMAZING. As first time home buyers, Kim took the time to explain every step of the home buying process from start to finish. When searching for a house, Kim and her equally amazing assistant, Lauren, were proactive and incredibly responsive. They listened to critiques of houses we viewed... read moreMelissa D. 7/22/2018
Highly likely to recommend Recently, I Kim helped me purchase my first house and I cannot be more happy with her help. Everyone described the process of a first time home buy as tough and frustrating, but I experienced none of that.mbeck23 1/27/2018
Kim helped me from start to finish...teaching me about the... read more
Highly likely to recommend Kim Doner has been representing my wife and I since 2015. Initially we were just keeping tabs on what's going on in the market. After we were married in 2016 we became much more serious in finding a home and raising a family. Kim always checked in to see... read moreepsteink2002 5/14/2018