I love having a hand in helping people achieve their lifelong goals and dreams. – Kimberly Doner
You have a busy life that’s always unfolding, and your home is the centerpiece of that story. There’s nothing like knowing you’re in the hands of an agent who’s not only capable, but who actually cares about your future. Whether you’re buying or selling, my team and I are wholeheartedly committed to earning your trust, exceeding your expectations, and serving your real estate needs for life.
Over 90% of our business is from repeat clients and referrals.
Hi! I’m Kimberly Doner, seasoned real estate agent specializing in residential buying and selling in the greater South Bay area. I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley and live in Torrance with my firefighter/paramedic husband, our two spunky little girls, and our 135 lb. Newfoundland dog. We love escaping to the mountains in the winter to go snowboarding!
My clients really appreciate how simple and straightforward we make it all. We’ve gotten the processes down to a science.
– Kimberly Doner
Real estate is like my third child! I know it inside out, love it deeply, and have been through its ups and downs. Over the years, I’ve refined a very meticulous system of processes and a stellar roster of resources that have proven successful time after time — and I can’t wait to share them with you!
- 90% of business comes from repeat past clients and referrals because we treat every client like gold.
- List-to-sales price ratio is 104%, meaning that I consistently sell my listings over the asking price.
- Over 80 five-star reviews on Zillow and over 30 five-star reviews on Yelp because clients love working with our team and are happy to provide testimonials.
- The average length of time my listings are on the market is 9.4 days, which means that not only do I consistently sell above listing price, I usually do it in record time.
I use the nuances of real estate law and polite firmness in negotiations to get my clients what they want.
– Kimberly Doner
Meet Kim’s Team
Knowing we’ve served you well is what helps us sleep soundly at night.
– Lauren Andrews
A small-yet-seasoned team means you’ll never be passed off to another agent. Instead, you’ll get the added support of dedicated professionals who are intimately acquainted with your file, understand every facet of the process, and ensure you’re always taken care of quickly and effectively.
My executive assistant, Lauren, is a licensed agent herself which means another set of seasoned “feet on the street” to preview properties, keep the ball rolling, and ensure we never miss a beat.
Instead of trying to be the “Jack of all trades,” I’ve cultivated a team of trusted experts who are specialists in their respective fields. Together, we’re a well-oiled machine that knows how to get the job done.
- As Kimberly Doner’s Executive Assistant, Lauren plays a critical role in expediting transactions and ensuring excellence in client services.
- Lauren is a highly-motivated, licensed Real Estate Assistant.
- Lauren began her career in real estate with Keller Williams, starting off at the front desk and working her way up into the Agent Services and Marketing Coordinator Position within the office.
Transaction Coordinator, Coastal Coordination
- Cindy assists by generating documents, collecting signatures, tracking deadlines, and compiling a complete transaction file.
- Her commitment to all the parties involved is to respond promptly and take the necessary actions to complete the task at hand.
- She been in real estate since 2008 and received her California Real Estate license in 2016.
Escrow Office – Guaranty Escrow
- Melissa's expertise, accuracy, and meticulous attention to detail ensures your escrow transactions go smoothly at every stage.
- She goes above and beyond to make certain your transaction closes on time — every time!
- Clients describe Melissa as quick, efficient, friendly, patient, and professional.
Photography Services – Light Your Property
- Marcelo Lagos is the Light Your Property founder and a high-end real estate and architectural photographer with experience both in the US and in Europe.
- He works with cutting-edge equipment and retouching software to showcase the very best in property listings.
Owner – First Impression Design
- Jodi Bader has been a Realtor since 1998 and Judy Bader has over 15 years of design experience in the retail and merchandise industry.
- They consider a home’s style, location, price range and prospective buyer before creating a series of first impressions that showcase its best features and allow buyers to visualize living there.
Owner and Principal Designer Staged Right
- From staging to interior design, Staged Right! covers all aspects of design for homeowners.
- Owner and principal designer, Laura Kistemaker, has been a designer for 20 years.
- Working in corporate marketing management prior to that fosters Laura’s creative-yet-business-minded approach to all of her design and staging projects.
Compass is a real estate company with a purpose. Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.
As an innovative residential real estate firm, Compass empowers its agents so they have more time for advising their clients. With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup and the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate. To lead the industry requires the smartest tools built by the brightest minds across engineering, design, and strategy.
Through our proprietary platform, Compass is changing how agents and clients navigate the process of finding or selling a home. Since its launch in 2012, Compass aims to simplify the real estate process, one market at a time. With agents and teams serving vibrant communities coast to coast, Compass is now the country’s largest independent real estate brokerage.
What our Clients think
Kim Doner helped me purchase my first house and her work was amazing! She helped me from the very start, learning about all the ins and outs of home buying, all the way to end and continues to stay in contact whenever I need any help. She was... read moreM B. 1/27/2018
Highly likely to recommend Hello potential buyer(s),yumikka 8/09/2018
First of all congratulations on your future home! From our experience, we know that Kimberly Doner is an amazing realtor that will be the best choice for you. Before we picked Kim as our realtor, we talked to two other realtors that we’re also popular picks in the... read more
Our experience in selling our California home with Kim Doner has been incredible. Being in the mortgage business and know a lot of agents, with so many agents to choose from we are beyond happy to have chosen Kim. She went above and beyond our expectations as a... read moreJenn M. 10/31/2017
Kim was everything you could ask for in a realtor. She was very knowledgeable and responsive for our entire transaction. She utilized social media as well as traditional advertising to try and maximize exposure of our home. Since we were out of state while selling the home, she made all... read moreDarryl K. 11/07/2018
I don't even know where to start. 10 Years ago, my husband found Kim and was interested in selling our home in Torrance to get off a busy street. She showed him countless other homes and he decided not to sell at that time. Kim had continued to show us... read moreLia R. 8/12/2019
Kim's work ethic is unparalleled. She quickly managed all tasks, large and small, with great efficiency. Kim saw the true value of our home and was able to get us our desired selling price BEFORE we even listed the property. Kim is professional, trustworthy and knows the market and real... read moreN K. 1/03/2020
Highly likely to recommend Kim's work ethic is unparalleled. She quickly managed all tasks, large and small, with great efficiency. Kim saw the true value of our home and was able to get us our desired selling price BEFORE we even listed the property. Kim is professional, trustworthy and knows the market and real... read morenkarst 1/03/2020
Kim Doner was and absolute pleasure to work with. Without her I would not have gotten the house of my dreams. Her knowledge of the local real estate market was very helpful in closing my deal. I can't recommend her enough. Her 9 years of experience really showed. She was... read moreDarrin S. 3/21/2017
Highly likely to recommend We interviewed just over half a dozen realtors before selecting Kim Doner to represent us when selling our family home. While putting the list together for potential agents, we were first drawn to Kim by her strong sales stats and presence in the market specific to our neighborhood and community.... read moreibnanners 1/24/2019
Highly likely to recommend Kimberly Doner is the ONLY Real Estate agent you will ever need, and you will be extremely happy with her results. After working with her, you will never want to deal with anyone else. She sets the bar for all agents, and I can’t imagine anyone else topping... read moreuser4215995 1/22/2019
My previous experience with real estate was a very poor advised purchase over 8 years ago that ended in a short sale. Having said that I have been very wary of the whole industry.Alexandra B. 2/08/2018
I was referred to Kimberly about 6 years ago to help me find a... read more
We had someone recommend Kim to us and we couldn't be more grateful for it. She was very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly to work with. Kim always kept us informed and used her expertise to give us the best service. She always went above and beyond - nights and weekends.... read moreJennifer R. 7/25/2017
Kim Doner is an absolute rockstar agent! She came highly recommended to us by our banker, and after meeting with a few other agents she definitely stood out. From start to finish, her tenacity, knowledge, and dedication got us $75,000 over asking price! Kim was always one step ahead, using... read moreStephanie S. 4/19/2020
I have been a vendor in the real estate industry for 25 years. I have met and worked with literally thousands of Realtors over that period. Kimberly always seems to have the happiest clients. This is due to the kind and professional way she treats each one of them.Michael B. 10/16/2015
Any... read more
My experience with Kim selling my condo was great. It was my first time ever selling so I wasn't sure what to expect but she gave a good explanation of how the process would go. This meant there would be no surprises along the way - which was very important... read moreNick W. 1/21/2017