I love having a hand in helping people achieve their lifelong goals and dreams. – Kimberly Doner
You have a busy life that’s always unfolding, and your home is the centerpiece of that story. There’s nothing like knowing you’re in the hands of an agent who’s not only capable, but who actually cares about your future. Whether you’re buying or selling, my team and I are wholeheartedly committed to earning your trust, exceeding your expectations, and serving your real estate needs for life.
Over 90% of our business is from repeat clients and referrals.
Hi! I’m Kimberly Doner, seasoned real estate agent specializing in residential buying and selling in the greater South Bay area. I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley and live in Torrance with my firefighter/paramedic husband, our two spunky little girls, and our 135 lb. Newfoundland dog. We love escaping to the mountains in the winter to go snowboarding!
My clients really appreciate how simple and straightforward we make it all. We’ve gotten the processes down to a science.
– Kimberly Doner
Real estate is like my third child! I know it inside out, love it deeply, and have been through its ups and downs. Over the years, I’ve refined a very meticulous system of processes and a stellar roster of resources that have proven successful time after time — and I can’t wait to share them with you!
- 90% of business comes from repeat past clients and referrals because we treat every client like gold.
- List-to-sales price ratio is 104%, meaning that I consistently sell my listings over the asking price.
- Over 80 five-star reviews on Zillow and over 30 five-star reviews on Yelp because clients love working with our team and are happy to provide testimonials.
- The average length of time my listings are on the market is 9.4 days, which means that not only do I consistently sell above listing price, I usually do it in record time.
I use the nuances of real estate law and polite firmness in negotiations to get my clients what they want.
– Kimberly Doner
Meet Kim’s Team
Knowing we’ve served you well is what helps us sleep soundly at night.
– Lauren Andrews
A small-yet-seasoned team means you’ll never be passed off to another agent. Instead, you’ll get the added support of dedicated professionals who are intimately acquainted with your file, understand every facet of the process, and ensure you’re always taken care of quickly and effectively.
My executive assistant, Lauren, is a licensed agent herself which means another set of seasoned “feet on the street” to preview properties, keep the ball rolling, and ensure we never miss a beat.
Instead of trying to be the “Jack of all trades,” I’ve cultivated a team of trusted experts who are specialists in their respective fields. Together, we’re a well-oiled machine that knows how to get the job done.
- As Kimberly Doner’s Executive Assistant, Lauren plays a critical role in expediting transactions and ensuring excellence in client services.
- Lauren is a highly-motivated, licensed Real Estate Assistant.
- Lauren began her career in real estate with Keller Williams, starting off at the front desk and working her way up into the Agent Services and Marketing Coordinator Position within the office.
Transaction Coordinator, Coastal Coordination
- Cris manages and monitors all the paperwork and deadlines throughout every step of the process from the time a seller accepts an offer through the close of escrow.
- She is a licensed real estate agent with 10+ years experience as a transaction coordinator who manages 50-60 files at any given time!
- Clients have recognized Cris as a go-getter with a sense of urgency and a can-do attitude who simplifies the paperwork process.
Escrow Office – Guaranty Escrow
- Melissa's expertise, accuracy, and meticulous attention to detail ensures your escrow transactions go smoothly at every stage.
- She goes above and beyond to make certain your transaction closes on time — every time!
- Clients describe Melissa as quick, efficient, friendly, patient, and professional.
Photography Services – Light Your Property
- Marcelo Lagos is the Light Your Property founder and a high-end real estate and architectural photographer with experience both in the US and in Europe.
- He works with cutting-edge equipment and retouching software to showcase the very best in property listings.
Owner – First Impression Design
- Jodi Bader has been a Realtor since 1998 and Judy Bader has over 15 years of design experience in the retail and merchandise industry.
- They consider a home’s style, location, price range and prospective buyer before creating a series of first impressions that showcase its best features and allow buyers to visualize living there.
Owner and Principal Designer Staged Right
- From staging to interior design, Staged Right! covers all aspects of design for homeowners.
- Owner and principal designer, Laura Kistemaker, has been a designer for 20 years.
- Working in corporate marketing management prior to that fosters Laura’s creative-yet-business-minded approach to all of her design and staging projects.
Compass is a real estate company with a purpose. Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.
As an innovative residential real estate firm, Compass empowers its agents so they have more time for advising their clients. With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup and the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate. To lead the industry requires the smartest tools built by the brightest minds across engineering, design, and strategy.
Through our proprietary platform, Compass is changing how agents and clients navigate the process of finding or selling a home. Since its launch in 2012, Compass aims to simplify the real estate process, one market at a time. With agents and teams serving vibrant communities coast to coast, Compass is now the country’s largest independent real estate brokerage.
What our Clients think
Highly likely to recommend We recently purchased a property in South Redondo, but live out of state. From the first interaction with Kim, we knew we were in great hands. Kim quickly engaged in our pursuit of a second home and did not stop until we were completely satisfied. Kim is... read moremhalemorgan 4/30/2019
It has been such a pleasure working with Kimberly Doner!Meghan V. 7/11/2016
My husband and I were referred to her by a mutual friend because she had expertise in the South Bay Area - specifically Torrance, CA. Because she has local knowledge, she was able to show us homes in... read more
Kim Doner helped me purchase my first house and her work was amazing! She helped me from the very start, learning about all the ins and outs of home buying, all the way to end and continues to stay in contact whenever I need any help. She was... read moreM B. 1/27/2018
Kim Doner embodies EVERYTHING that you'd ever need or want in a realestate agent. Kim sold our home in just two days for almost $100,000 over asking. From our first meeting to (hopefully not) the last, she's been prepared, available, and kind. She has an amazing team of painters, handymen,... read moreKristin H. 7/02/2018
Kim Doner has been representing my wife and I since 2015. Initially we were just keeping tabs on what's going on in the market. After we were married in 2016 we became much more serious in finding a home and raising a family. Kim always checked in... read moreKevin E. 5/13/2018
Highly likely to recommend Kim was AMAZING. As first time home buyers, Kim took the time to explain every step of the home buying process from start to finish. When searching for a house, Kim and her equally amazing assistant, Lauren, were proactive and incredibly responsive. They listened to critiques of houses we viewed... read moreMelissa D. 7/22/2018
Hello potential buyer(s),Stephanie G. 8/09/2018
First of all congratulations on your future home! From our experience, we know that Kimberly Doner is an amazing realtor that will be the best choice for you. Before we picked Kim as our realtor, we talked to two other realtors that we're also popular picks in... read more
Highly likely to recommend Our family just undertook a daunting challenge to buy and sell a home in a very short period of time. With three small children and long hours at work, we desperately needed a strong realtor to guide and support us thru the process. Kim far exceeded the realm... read moreryandornbusch 11/20/2019
Kim was, seriously, the best you could ever ask for. She got down to business immediately and met and exceeded all expectations. On top of that, she is just SUPER COOL, laid back - and her service is so personal - she gave me all kinds of advice on the... read moreKate L. 8/18/2013
My husband and I contacted Kim Doner when we considered buying a second home to live in while remodeling our primary residence. Within hours of contacting Kim and discussing our options she helped explain the process in easy to understand steps. She was so helpful by supplying us with the... read moreSandy O. 8/31/2018
Highly likely to recommend We had such an EXCELLENT experience working with Kimberely Doner! We are first time buyer so had lots of questions throughout the process, and felt that she was able to thoroughly help us understand everything in detail. She made herself available every time we called, texted or emailed, which made... read moremonica a. 2/08/2018
I was referred to Kim by a friend that I trust completely, and I am so appreciative to have found her. Something that is unique about Kim is when you work with her, it becomes clear that she is doing what she is meant to do. It shows... read moreJesyka L. 4/22/2018
Highly likely to recommend As first-time homebuyers, we could not be happier that Kim Doner was by our side to take us through the process. From our first meeting with her, it was obvious that she genuinely cared about us as people and wanted to make sure we found a house that we... read morekristy g. 9/16/2018